Helping Keep The Fincham Community Local
Thu April 25, 2019
- Grenade found among Mencap charity donations in Norwich - A bomb disposal team has been called to the shop in Old Catton, Norfolk.
- Norfolk housing: Plans for 135 homes in Mulbarton rejected - Some 600 villagers signed a petition opposing new housing with claims it would "erode" the countryside.
- Great Yarmouth rundown housing to be bought by council - Sub-standard bedsits and guesthouses will be bought and renovated by a council to boost standards.
- Critically injured? The longest waits for 999 help - People in rural areas wait over 50% longer for an ambulance service response to life-threatening injuries.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.