Helping Keep The Fincham Community Local
Wed November 20, 2019
- General election 2019: Norfolk Police chief complains about leaflet - The chief constable's comments from an 2015 interview were used in a leaflet for a Labour candidate.
- Boy, 12, arrested over Norwich stabbing - The 13-year-old victim is told to hand over money before being attacked.
- Man who threw rocks at cars on Norfolk-Suffolk border sentenced - Dozens of cars were damaged by rocks hurled at vehicles on the Norfolk-Suffolk border.
- Ten people arrested in human trafficking raids across England - Eight men and two women were arrested in the operation which took place at addresses across England.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.