Helping Keep The Fincham Community Local
Sun July 21, 2019
- Norwich photographs reveal 'demolished, forgotten streets' - Jack Roberts' photos of redevelopment in the 1950s and 1960s provide a rare glimpse of lost streets.
- Teen kayaker clocks up 100 miles in Norfolk Broads clean-up - Will Darling has paddled more than 100 miles in his search for rubbish.
- Sea litter causes 'horrific injury' to Norfolk seal - The grey seal suffered a 2.5cm wound and the rope was removed by a vet, the RSPCA says.
- England's seaside towns where young people might disappear - More than half of coastal communities in England might see a fall in the number of residents under 30.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.