Helping Keep The Fincham Community Local
Thu April 22, 2021
- NHS waiting lists: The people opting to go private - People talk about their decisions to go private to beat NHS waiting lists affected by the pandemic.
- Norfolk fruit farmer's concerns over harvesting workforce - The government has scrapped a scheme encouraging British people to work on the land.
- Sapphire House: 'Anger' over report into neglect death care home - James Delaney died after "a gross failure" to provide basic medical attention at Sapphire House.
- Norwich tourist information centre shuts as visitors go online - The number of people using the centre has fallen despite visitors to Norwich increasing.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.