Helping Keep The Fincham Community Local
Wed February 20, 2019
- Father Francis McDermott: Priest guilty of child abuse offences - Father Francis McDermott, 75, used his "charm" to befriend families and abuse their children.
- Fortnite Live Norwich festival to be sued by game creator - Epic Games says it has filed a claim in London's High Court against Exciting Events.
- RAF Tornados make final East of England flypasts - The aircraft are being retired after nearly 40 years of service.
- Ex-Norwich boss banned from driving - Bryan Gunn pleaded guilty to breaking a 30mph limit on the A140 and the A146 in Norfolk last April.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.