Helping Keep The Fincham Community Local
Sat June 6, 2020
- Norwich: Woman arrested after man's tower block death fall - The victim, aged in his 20s, suffered serious injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Coronavirus: Jarrold store prepares to reopen after 12 weeks in lockdown - Jarrold has a department store in the centre of Norwich and celebrates 250 years of trade this year.
- Band spends lockdown playing in Norfolk country house - The musicians have practising together after moving into a country house before lockdown.
- Black Lives Matter Norwich graffiti painted over by council - The artwork supporting the anti-racism movement was covered with black paint following a complaint.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.