Helping Keep The Fincham Community Local
Tue September 29, 2020
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bernard Matthews turkey plant in Holton - Health officials are brought in to test 100 members of staff at the poultry processing plant.
- Walcott: Clean-up operation after village hit by sand storm - Sand put down to stop flooding and coastal erosion blows off the beach in high winds.
- Norfolk's social distanced buses 'leaving pupils at stops' - Parents who rely on rural buses to get their children to school say they are often left stranded.
- Averil Hart: 'Fun-loving' teen wrote of weight loss in diary - Averil Hart died in December 2012, the same month she was found collapsed in her university room.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.