Helping Keep The Fincham Community Local
Thu January 23, 2020
- Alan Partridge superfan spends hours finding festival props - Festival organiser Paul Wassell goes to great lengths to celebrate his love of the cult creation.
- Woman, 89, died after Norfolk care home attack despite warnings - Great grandmother Doreen Livermore broke her hip when she was assaulted at a King's Lynn care home.
- Queen Victoria's bloomers, bodices and boots fetch £16k - The knee-length knickers and other garments were sold to UK and international buyers.
- Norfolk care services: Chances missed to stop child injuries - All the cases involved a police inquiry and in one case a child died.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.